Here is a mini train of thought for you... in list format, my favorite way to write. :) I'm warning you, it's completely random.
1. Remember the house we were flipping? We rented it out on October 1 instead of flipping it. Why? AJ's mentor, at the real estate firm he works at, told him we would be able to sell it but maybe not at the profit we were hoping for because the neighborhood is primarily rentor dominated. Because it is a four bedroom house we had no problem getting people who were interested. The people we found for the rental are on the goverment sponsored Section 8 housing, which means gauranteed income for us (instead of worrying that tenants won't come through with the cash each month).
2. Just got the Ballard Designs catalog from my mom and I found my dream chair:
3. Drew has six teeth with a seventh about to pop through... he's been such a champ through the whole process and there has been only two nights that we even had an indication a tooth was coming.
4. We finally turned on our heat... three days shy of our November 1 goal. I bet you wish you weren't us... we rarely put it above 60 degrees because oil is rediculously expensive.
5. Drew is going to be a puppy for Halloween. We tried on his costume today and couldn't stop laughing he looked so cute. Really, it's just an excuse for me to take photos of him and use his complete cuteness to get AJ and me free candy. :)
6. Speaking of constantly laughing, anyone seen Bridesmaids? AJ and I were dying. There are definitely some dirty scenes that didn't need to be there but you know Sooki (sp?) from Gilmore Girls? She was by FAR the funniest part of the movie... every time she came on the screen we were cracking up.
7. AJ and I worked on the master bedroom for a bit this weekend. We primed half of the room, laid some sub floor to keep the heat from escaping from the kitchen through the ceiling and AJ did a lot of plastering. More photos coming this week.
8. We had Butternut Squash Lasagna for dinner tonight and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies for dessert... does that sound like a fall meal or what?
9. Our church is still searching for a pastor... I'm on the search committee and it's been tough on us as one person we called decided another church would be a better fit. We are still looking for the person God has for us!
10. AJ is almost done coaching cross-country for the season. He coaches both high school and middle school. His middle school team placed first in an invitational with 15 teams this past week!