I've been thinking it would be fun to do a Wednesday Loves as a tribute to things my little guy loves (he turns 10 months on Friday!). Throughout the post I've posted photos Morgan Roy Photography took during our family photo session on Sunday. (Sidenote: Morgan is amazing and a one hour session is only $50; that is what we did! We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!)
1. Drew loves the dishwasher. I am always underestimating this child's strength and with it loaded he can pull out the entire bottom rack... mmm hmmm broken dishes, anyone?
2. He is completely in love with his Dad. You should see the smile on his face when AJ comes home from work. :)
3. He has been in this phase where he loves to stand on a chair like this and hang over the edge, bang on the window sill or reach out to his diaper wipe box and empty everything onto the floor.
4. He loves appliances. He'll happily eat the crumbs out of the bottom of the toaster (it's on the floor b/c we need to insert a cabinet for it) or will eat the coffee grinds straight out of the filter (same cabinet story... and you thought you had a coffee addiction). I stop his as soon as I seem him opening his mouth and inserting his hand filled with stuff. :) Unrelated, but don't you love how he's sticking his tounge out here?
5. He looooves sitting on AJ's shoulders. I mean, wouldn't you if that meant you had easy access to pull hair and noses to your hearts content?
6. He loves playing the bench press game with AJ. Basically it's a game where AJ bench presses all 23 pounds and 8 ounces of Drew... pretty self explanatory, right? :)
7. I had just finished talking to some people at church two Sundays ago, walked up to AJ and he told me he and Drew wanted to show me their new trick. Baby in the diaper bag was their new trick. We carried Drew out of church like he was our puppy... and the photo shoot was born. :)
8. We picked up this wagon at my parents' to use for the photo shoot and I'm pretty sure it's going to be Drew's newest love... he loves moving it in, he loves the sound it makes when he smacks it (which is frequent) and climbing all around in it.
9. Drew loves his baby piano at my parents'. Kim and I used it growing up and now that is the first thing Drew makes a beeline for when he crawls in the door.
10. Lastly... 10 quick things Drew loves:
His own spit up.
The jogging stroller (good for naps).
Coasters (don't ask me why).
Remote controls and cell phones.
Anything edible (or even not so edible).
Plants and dirt (remember the "not so edible" that I just mentioned?).